Skip to main content

Deadly Little Scandals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


Previously...

This book has great fun with flashbacks and doesn't get to the present until about 75% in (much like the first one) the difference is this one takes us back 25 years ago.

I'll admit that while the twist is fun, I saw it coming from the first book and I don't think this is a knock against Barnes but more due to the fact that I grew up watching really weird soap operas.

More info about the Taft family is given and I really enjoyed that.

I really want to talk more but I don't want to soil the book.

While not as laugh out loud as the other one (c'mon, Campbell's kidnapping was comedy gold) I actually believe this is an improvement on the first.


Comments

Your Favorite Posts!

Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes